Horizontal GRP-Cylindrical Tank with support in Polyester/Fiberglass
Medium: water, Pressure: atmospheric, Temperature: 30/40 deg. C
Winding: Mechanical winding system to achieve tensile strength values higher than those of the manual procedure, as well as a total security against risk if rupture, Corrosion liner: Isophtalic resin, Mechanical reinforcement: Ortophtalic resin
- Surface veils: synthetic veil equivalent to 50 gm/m2. It is used to increase the relation Resin/Glass in the contact zones. Veil of "C" class.
- Stratimat MAT: It concerns to stratimat MAT 500 gm/m2, with soluble oiling in styrene. Glass of "E" class, for high modules of elasticity.
- Roving: continuos veil of 2400 Tex, Glass type "E". It is used to obtain high strength modulus during the laminate.
Nozzles and Manholes:
- Two inlet holes 2" dia.
- One wash hole at the top of the tank 4" dia.
- One wash hole on the top of the tank 1" dia.
- One inlet hole for fire fighting 3" dia.
- One hole for over flow 4" dia.
- One hole for venting on the top of the tank 2" dia.
- Acetona test
- Barcol hardness test
- Dimensional control