Statoil Halts Egypt Drilling Due Supply Chain WoesSource: Reuters 2/9/2011, Location: Egypt
* CEO says now not drilling in Egypt as not sure supply chain still working, declines further comment.
* CEO says difficult to say when will resume U.S. Gulf of Mexico drilling.
* CEO Says U.S. Gulf of Mexico drilling to resume later in 2011, probably not in Q1.
* CEO Sees gas demand increasing as global economy recovers.
* CEO Sees Asia and Europe competing for available LNG in coming years.
* CEO Sees huge opportunity for natural gas in China.
Unrest in MENA - The New Oil Order
Cleaning Equipment, Services
Maintenance and Repair
Oil & Gas Companies
Transportation, 4X4 Trucks
Water Supply Services
Related Articles: Construction Contractors Exploration General Labor Services Maintenance and Repair Offshore/Onshore Construction Oil & Gas Companies Pipeline Services Safety Services Subsea Production
Oil Egypt E-Marketplace - Subscription Packages - Benefits